This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Easy no bake Oreo balls are decadent little truffles covered in a chocolate shell. Oreo crumbs and cream cheese create a sweet creamy texture on the inside. It only takes 3 simple ingredients to make this perfect party treat!
Oreo-inspired desserts are always a crowd-pleaser! You have to try this Oreo fluff it’s amazing. Or my popular Oreo cheesecake and this chocolate cheesecake with an Oreo crust. Chocolate lovers will love the dense chocolate and cream cheese texture.
Easy No Bake Oreo Balls
No bake Oreo balls are perfect for parties and gatherings. They are quick and easy to make when you’re short on time. Oreo crumbs and cream cheese come together to make a smooth truffle texture. Dip them in luxurious white and semi-sweet chocolate for layers of rich flavor that are so good!
Easy desserts are always the best because you can whip them up last minute. You can impress everyone with very little effort! I also LOVE no bake desserts that don’t require me to heat up my oven. Try these cookies, this pie, or these easy scotcheroos.
This super short list of ingredients comes together to make the BEST Oreo dessert! The bite-size truffles are bursting with sweet Oreo flavor and then coated with a smooth layer of rich chocolate and a sprinkle of Oreo crumbs.
- Oreo cookies: The start of any amazing dessert!
- Cream cheese: Soften to room temperature then mix together with crushed Oreos.
- White chocolate chips: Melt the chocolate chips to drizzle over the Oreo balls for a soft and sweet coating.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips: Great for balancing all the sweetness in these Oreos!
- Crushed Oreos: Sprinkle crushed Oreos on top of the truffles for a perfect crunchy topping.
How to Make No Bake Oreo Balls
No bake Oreos are quick and easy to assemble and don’t even require you to pre-heat your oven. The presentation of these Oreo truffles is so pretty and impressive. They look professional, but once you make them, you will see how easy it is to create these beautiful and delicious Oreo truffles from scratch at home!
- Pulse the Oreos and Mix With Cream Cheese: In a food processor add the Oreos and pulse until fine crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and continue to mix until fully combined.
- Form the Balls and Chill: Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out 1-inch balls and roll them into balls. place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for about 20 minutes.
- Melt the Chocolate: In two separate microwave-safe bowls melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth and melted.
- Coat the Balls in Chocolate: Using a fork, dip each ball into the chocolate and place it on the prepared pan to let set. You can also refrigerate them to speed up the process!
- Decorate and Enjoy: Drizzle with extra chocolate or sprinkle with crushed Oreos if desired.
Tips For Making No Bake Oreo Balls
Get creative with these Oreo balls. Make them each unique with different toppings and chocolate drizzles. There is no wrong way to make them, so have fun!
- Coating Truffles: Use a toothpick to dip the Oreo balls in the melted chocolate. It’s the best way to get a perfectly smooth coat.
- Toppings: Crushed Oreo sprinkled on top of these truffles gives a great crunch. Also try nuts, sprinkles, or coconut to add different flavors and textures.
- Chocolate: Candy melts or cooking bars are also great to use for the chocolate coating if that is what you have on hand. Add vegetable oil to thin out the chocolate if it’s thicker than you prefer.
- Size: Make your truffles big or small! They are pretty rich, so don’t make them too big. Feel free to use any cookie scoop. Mine is about 1 tablespoon.
How to Store Homemade Oreo Balls
You will be so happy when you remember you have leftover no bake Oreo balls! They are great for freezing as well. Pull them out of the freezer for last-minute entertaining or for a luxurious weeknight treat.
- In the Refrigerator: Place leftovers in an airtight container in a single layer. Refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- In the Freezer: To store your Oreo balls, place them in an airtight container and use wax paper to separate layers. Freeze for up to two months.
Pin this now to find it later
In two separate microwave-safe bowls melt the chocolate chips in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until smooth and melted.
Using a fork, dip each ball into the chocolate and place it on the prepared pan to let set. You can refrigerate them to speed up the process!
Drizzle with extra chocolate or sprinkle with crushed Oreos if desired.
Originally Posted on July 25, 2020
Calories: 168kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 2gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 15mgPotassium: 128mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 12IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 1mg
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.